Lifestyle is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done, different lanes all leading to the same destination. Just because your neighbour is doing things faster does not mean you are failing.
- You were born in a first class hospital, I was delivered at home, we both survived.
- You went to a private primary school and I went to a public school, we both ended in the same high school.
- You woke up from the bed and I woke from the floor, we both had a peaceful night rest.
- Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all simple and cheap, we both still cover our nakedness.
- You ate fried rice and roasted chicken, I ate local made food but we both still ate to our satisfaction.
- You ride on Lexus jeep, Range Rover, G Wagon, Hummer Jeep and I use public transport but…
View original post 144 more words